Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BenH

Pagination filters - All Values results in a blank report

I have a pagination report connected to my data set that reports on work orders. There are 3 filter options and if I select "All Values" the result is blank as per below:

BenH_0-1637628872648.png

If I select one value with each filter, than I get a report with expect sub set of results.

Is there a way to have "all values" work in the paramater settings for a report? 

2 REPLIES 2
AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You may have to do a workaround with making your paramter multiselct and add both default value and avaialble values to populate from a dataset . First create datasets that have the values you populate in your parameters for each parameter. Then bind those to these datasets on Available values and also default values. Then when you run your report, it will run by default and have "Select all" selected in dropdowns.

AbhiSSRS_0-1638960989644.png

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

This will normally work by default if you've used the Query Designer to build your query or if you've constructed your query to handle multi-valued parameters. Can you paste a copy of your query so we can see how you are using the parameters?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.