Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paginated reports with Pass Through from PowerApps

Morning,

I've created a link from a PowerApps form that allows the user to make a selection and click through to PowerBi, this link carries the filters and applies them to PowerBi as a report level filter.

However, when we try use 'Export to PowerPoint' it doesn't carry those filters and gives you all the data.

So here's where I need your help, here's the options as I see them;

-Can a pass through be created so it physically impacts a filter on the report (the pass through reduces the options within the filter, but doesn't actually tick the box)

-Is there a way to get the filter to actually select the remaining option? (I've tried single select, but this doesn't work, the filter still holds the one that was selected originally and the one in the report level filter)

-Any other ideas how to get Paginated Reports to recognise report level filters? 

^^I think any of these options would resolve my problem.

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.