cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NielsDecoene Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Paginated Reports from .pbix report

Hello

I'm trying out the Power BI Report Server, i've set it up and all is working. I've made a .pbix connecting live to my tabular model. 

The .pbix is uploaded to the report server and i would like to make a paginated report based on the data provided by the .pbix.

I can't see the .pbix as a source from Report Builder am I missing something or do I need a workaround?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator mgmeyer

Re: Paginated Reports from .pbix report

At the moment you cannot use a PBIX, or a datasource created from a PBIX as a DataSource for a paginated report. I noticed another request for a similar feature just the other day, I would encourage you to submit you idea here and it is something we will consider for a future release. For now you'll have to create a seperate datasource to your tabular model and use that for your paginated reports.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator mgmeyer

At the moment you cannot use a PBIX, or a datasource created from a PBIX as a DataSource for a paginated report. I noticed another request for a similar feature just the other day, I would encourage you to submit you idea here and it is something we will consider for a future release. For now you'll have to create a seperate datasource to your tabular model and use that for your paginated reports.

Highlighted
JPMac Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Is this available in the latest version?