Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Amir23
Regular Visitor

Paginated Reports Custom DLL code workaround

Hey Guys, 

I have been given the task to migrate our SSRS reports into Paginated Reports. However, recently we merged all our DLL custom code into a single DLL file which all our reports rely upon. I have read already that paginated reports does not support DLL scripts as of yet. I was wondering if anyone has found some sort of solution or a workaround to my current problem, hoping the workaround does not involve recreating the entire script. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Amir

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

I think you would have to paste your functions into the Code property of each report. This makes maintenance difficult, but there is currently no way of uploading a DLL to the Power BI Service.

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Amir23 ,

As you said, in the official article, the paging report does not support DLL Code, and I also searched for it and could not find more documentation about it, so I doubt the feasibility.

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.