Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Paginated Report - Sub Report Visibility in App

Hi All

We are testing the migration of SSRS reports to PBI Premium Paginated Reports. These reports make heavy use of sub-reports as shown below in the report builder.

Asthma PBIRB.png

The challenge is, how do I prevent users in the service from seeing sub-reports and enable them to see only the parent report?

I have tried publishing an App, however unless all the sub-reports are published into the App it does not work. So in the App users see all sub-reports as shown below:

Asthma App.png

The only tab above I want visible is Asthma_Report. All others need to be hidden.

Thanks

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Paginated Report - Sub Report Visibility in App

I have found the solution.

During App publication, in the navigation page you can hide reports. Did not see the wood for the trees last time.

Asthma App Sltn.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Paginated Report - Sub Report Visibility in App

I have found the solution.

During App publication, in the navigation page you can hide reports. Did not see the wood for the trees last time.

Asthma App Sltn.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors