Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dobregon
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Paginated Report: Export to PPT with custom size

Hi,

I want to configure a Paginated Report to be exported in PPT, so i need to configure the size of the report acordandly to the PPT.

The ppt has 2 sizes.. standard and widescreen, and by default is widescreen, but my client wants to have as Standard (4:3)

Standard

dobregon_0-1655120110202.png

Widescreen

dobregon_1-1655120131921.png

The issue is that i have configured the report with the starndard size, but when i try to export to PPT the file is in widescreen instead of the size configured and it is not valid for us.

dobregon_2-1655120152930.png

It seems that the PPT open with widescreen and try to adapt the report but i dont want this. i want to show the slides with the size that i have configured. 

Is it possible or is something that i'm doing wrong?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)
5 REPLIES 5
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dobregon ,

What step are you at? Is it still at the stage described above? Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

hi @v-henryk-mstf i'm at the same point, i didnt discover a solution (if exists)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)
dobregon
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Can someone helpme on this??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dobregon We are having the same issue.  Have you gotten any help with this?

dobregon
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous no.. only can be exported with the default size of the powerbi paginated report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.