Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matas
Advocate II
Advocate II

Pages section Grouping of Dashboard Pages

Hi all,

I was wondering how I could achieve such a viewing Page funcationality? I already have couple of report pages and I would like to group them under one "umbrella" and view in wayas it is shown in the attached Picture1. 

Regards,

Matas

Picture1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Matas Everything makes sense to me other than clicking on Home page showing 7 pages that you can navigate to that aren't displayed in page navigation. How is that happening? Are you hiding the pages and using buttons on the report canvas of the Home page? If that is the case, then do the same for the other page groups? There is no way to edit the Page navigation. If you add a page and it is not hidden it will show up. 

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Matas
Advocate II
Advocate II

@Greg_Deckler  Thanks for your reply. But this should be similar functionality for Reports too. Please see Picture2 attached. "Home" page contains of 7 different pages that are not being shown in the Page Navigation menu, I would like to achieve something similar for other pages aswell, just to put under a different "umbrella". Thanks in advance

Regards,

Matas

Picture2.png

@Matas I'm not following what you are saying. What do you mean that Home contains 7 pages that are not shown in page navigation?

Latest book!:

@Greg_Deckler sorry for not being too clear. I am basically trying to figure it out where can I modify Page navigation menu (Picture1). Since right now if you would press "Home" on my report, you will have 7 pages you can choose from and navigate to each of them (they are not being displayed in Page navigation menu). I would like to do the same for the rest 4 of created pages (Automation, AP Dashboard, NPO Productivity and NPO Productivity - Role), would like to edit this Page window somehow, since now whenever I create a new page, they are being added automaticaly to the Page navigation menu (Picture1 indicates "Pages" that I keep referring as "Page Navigation menu"). Hope all of this made sense to you. 

Regards,

Matas

Picture1.png

@Matas Everything makes sense to me other than clicking on Home page showing 7 pages that you can navigate to that aren't displayed in page navigation. How is that happening? Are you hiding the pages and using buttons on the report canvas of the Home page? If that is the case, then do the same for the other page groups? There is no way to edit the Page navigation. If you add a page and it is not hidden it will show up. 

Latest book!:

@Greg_Deckler You are totally right. Sorry I couldn't explain everyting in details, since I took over a project and haven't faced this issue before. Hidden pages, that's I was looking for! Thanks once again! Have a good one.

Regards,

Matas

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Matas You can do that if you publish as an App.

Latest book!:

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.