Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

coolleks
Regular Visitor

PBIRS schedule refresh fails

I created the power BI report using import model and publishee to PBIRS. The report runs fine manually. But schedule refresh fails.

SessionID: e004aceb-c4cb-4aff-b89c-84545b4a3117 [0] -1055784932: Credentials are required to connect to the AnalysisServices source. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. [1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. [2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

It has two data sources 1. Analysis services and 2. Excel file (which is placed on the shared network)

I am using windows credentials to connect to both the data sources. and connected successfully and when run manually data is populated.

Thanks in Advance!

4 REPLIES 4
pratafran
Helper III
Helper III

I'm having the same problem. Credentails are entered and validated ok in "Data sources" but the scheduled refresh continue failing with the same error message. It refreshed ok on manual.

Any solution?

sayaliredij
Super User
Super User

I am also getting same error. Report gets refreshed on normal PBIX file without any problem. But once published on service, it fails due to error "Credentials are required to connect to the AnalysisServices source. "

We are updating credentials at dataset settings. but still it fails

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello everybody we have the same issue rigth now "Credentials are required to connect to the AnalysisServices source" ny news? thanks in advance

I am also having the issue. Could someone look into it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.