Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mcdc
Frequent Visitor

PBIRS Jan 2019 Report URL Parameters not working in Chrome

When I include a url report parameter in Chrome, the report does not render and I get the error. below  The same report will display properly in IE with the report url parameters.  This was working in the prior PBIRS version.

Error: Script error for "odataFilterParser"
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
at makeError (powerbiportal.dependencies.externals.bundle.js:1234)
at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (powerbiportal.dependencies.externals.bundle.js:1234)
at t.invokeTask (reportserverhost.js:1)
at e.runTask (reportserverhost.js:1)
at e.invokeTask [as invoke] (reportserverhost.js:1)
at h (reportserverhost.js:1)
at HTMLScriptElement.f (reportserverhost.js:1)

What can I do to resolve?

1 REPLY 1
veeramohan_m
Frequent Visitor

Hi @mcdc,

I am trying to embed a report to webpage from an on-premise Power BI Report Server.

First, I appended the "?rs:Embed=true" URL query parameter to the report URL. It works both in IE and Chrome.

Second, I appended "&filterPaneEnabled=false&navContentPaneEnabled=false" to the URL to hide the filter pane and navigation pane. But it didn't work either when appended together or separate with the Embed parameter in IE or Chrome.

I am also facing this issue.

I even tried the solution mentioned in this post https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/How-to-Hide-Power-BI-iFrame-Embedded-Report-Tabs/td-p/121...

But it didn't work.

Is there any workarounds?

Regards,

Mithra

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.