Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vickyd
Helper V
Helper V

None of the new features working post Mar'18 PBIRS update

We've downloaded and installed the Mar'18 update of Power BI Report Server on our Production Server but none of the new features like sync slicers, hide pages are working. Everything works fine in a UAT server though. 

Have tried reinstalling, running repair, restarting the service and restarting the server itself but no luck. 

Don't even know how to determine what the problem could be. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For me cleaning history and cache solved this (using Chrome). Now the Bookmarks, Hide Pages and Sync Slicers are working as intended on the report server (after publishing report).

Br,
Gustav

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
muchinski
Resolver II
Resolver II

Sync Sliders and Hide pages are not working here too

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For me cleaning history and cache solved this (using Chrome). Now the Bookmarks, Hide Pages and Sync Slicers are working as intended on the report server (after publishing report).

Br,
Gustav

@Anonymouswrote:

Hi,

Br,
Gustav

That did it. Wonder why I never thought of doing that. 🙂 Glad it was a non-issue.

Thanks a lot! @Anonymous

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.