Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

oscarfernandezj
Regular Visitor

No veo la Edicion del Servidor de Informes

Hola que tal;

Hace tiempo actualice mi Power BI Report Server de la version de Mayo del 2020 a Septiembre del 2021

oscarfernandezj_0-1649353960534.png

a raiz de ese update no puedo ver las opciones que venian debajo de Suscription Settings asi mismo la edicion no me la muestra, realmente necesito saber la edicion para asegurarme que no sea la de evaluacion, ya que anteriormente teniamos instalada esta instancia por medio del software assurance de la compañia.

Si existe algun metodo para asegurarme que la edicion instalada no es la de evaluacion agradeceria mucho que me la pudieran proporcionar asi mismo si existe algun metodo para validar esto ultimo se los agradeceria de igualmanera.

Espero porfavor me puedan ayudar a la brevedad.

Saludos.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
oscarfernandezj
Regular Visitor

Hello, I tried it, however it didn't work, what I did was to install the SSMS on my powerbi report server application server, once installed, run it and connect to it as a reporting services instance, once inside I clicked on properties on the instance name and I was able to find the edition.

oscarfernandezj_0-1649691924768.png

oscarfernandezj_1-1649691960094.png

Thanks for the support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
oscarfernandezj
Regular Visitor

Hello, I tried it, however it didn't work, what I did was to install the SSMS on my powerbi report server application server, once installed, run it and connect to it as a reporting services instance, once inside I clicked on properties on the instance name and I was able to find the edition.

oscarfernandezj_0-1649691924768.png

oscarfernandezj_1-1649691960094.png

Thanks for the support.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @oscarfernandezj ,

Please try to stop and restart your report server. And then check it again. This happens to me sometimes too.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors