Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmala4681
Frequent Visitor

No bookmarks pane when displaying report with rs:embed=true

We're just starting to use bookmarks in our PBI reports.  We currently deploy to PBIRS and link to the report from our company portal using the rs:embed=true URL param to hide the header menus/buttons

When I open a report that has a bookmark defined, there doesnt appear to be any way to bring up the bookmark pane when the PBI RS toolbar is hidden. The Filter pane is available, but no bookmarks.

In fact, i'd prefer to hide the Filter pane and only show bookmarks. (i think the Filter pane toggle is coming, though)

Has anyone else run into this?  Is there a work around?

Thanks!

MM

2 REPLIES 2
ybd1
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue, It looks like i cant use personal bookmark and filters with poower bi embed.

you can see the post i have added regarding this issue.

Has anybody managed to work with persional bookmarks on an embedded report?

Jaylon_WANG
Regular Visitor

Hi MM,

I faced the same problem, Bookmarks on PBIRS is only available before set embed=true, as soon as add the ?rs:embed=true after the url the Bookmarks pane is disappear, i also prefer hied the Filter pane, i search a solution is add ?rs:embed=true&Filter=false, but it not working.

Appreciate someone provide solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.