Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Mogry
Advocate I
Advocate I

No Excel export in September 2019 version?

Hello everybody,

some of my customers were hoping for the Excel export in the September 2019 Update, but I am missing this feature in the feature summary. The comments on the blog were deleted/disabled. My question here is, if there is no export of excel files in this release? If not so, when will it be available?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mogry
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello everyone,

after I got no answer on this post I opened a tikcet about this case. The offically answer I got is "I understand your concerns about getting a release date but officially is not planned yet". This means the Analyze in Excel functionality is not planned anymore and that is why it vanished from the overview of upcoming features. Why disabling the comments on the feature summary after people started asking about this has maybe the same reason.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mogry
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello everyone,

after I got no answer on this post I opened a tikcet about this case. The offically answer I got is "I understand your concerns about getting a release date but officially is not planned yet". This means the Analyze in Excel functionality is not planned anymore and that is why it vanished from the overview of upcoming features. Why disabling the comments on the feature summary after people started asking about this has maybe the same reason.

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.