Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TejaswiSharma33
Regular Visitor

My dashboard frozen / not updating live streaming data

Hello Experts, 

I'm new to PowerBI , I have a strange behaviour with my dashoard . 

I am showing the live streaming of the data using dataset and REST calls. Now values were getting updated every one second , then I shared my dashboard in the Microsoft Teams via a link , then onwards I have a problem , KPI values that I have shared in the dashboard are frozen / hardly updating values . 

I tried to see all the optimization no info are avaiable , and i'm not an expert of tool 

PLease help  

1 REPLY 1
HashamNiaz
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @TejaswiSharma33 !

You need to use Streaming datasets for your Dashboards so the Dashboard can reflect live changes. You can read more about streaming datasets here;

Real-time streaming in Power BI 

Stream Analytics and Power BI: A real-time analytics dashboard for streaming data 

Also, you can set the Auto Page Refresh property available on Power BI Report as show in the MS Docs;

Automatic page refresh in Power BI 

You ca aslo use a Chrome extension available to force the page refresh in browser;

Chrome Extension to auto refresh Power BI report 

Hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Hasham

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.