Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MaryMacDonald

Moving Reports on Dashboard

I am currently trying to move my items on my Dashboard however I am unable to move the items. I can edit the details but not move the locations on the dashboard, only on the report. Could you please suggest a solution or is that even possible?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MaryMacDonald

Problem resolved.

While in the reports view, instead of clicking on the 'Pin Live Page' at the top of the page, click on the 'pin' on an item you wish to add to your Dashboard and Create New. This will then allow you to move this item anywhere on your Dashboard. Continue this with each of your remaining items with the exception that you are adding to an existing Dashboard now.. Now you are able to move your items on your Dashboard to accomodate your personal preferances. Thank you to my colleague, Charles, for figuring this out. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MaryMacDonald

Problem resolved.

While in the reports view, instead of clicking on the 'Pin Live Page' at the top of the page, click on the 'pin' on an item you wish to add to your Dashboard and Create New. This will then allow you to move this item anywhere on your Dashboard. Continue this with each of your remaining items with the exception that you are adding to an existing Dashboard now.. Now you are able to move your items on your Dashboard to accomodate your personal preferances. Thank you to my colleague, Charles, for figuring this out. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.