Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dougwhattam

Monthly Scheduling of Reports

Hey,
So I have a Report that I want to update once a month on the first day of the month is this possible? I have setup other reports to update daily and weekly (under refresh frequency) but there is no option to update monthly, is there a work around? And if not this should definetely be a feature that should be added in!! Thanks in advance for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @dougwhattam,

Currently, Power BI service doesn't yet support monthly scheduled refresh. Here is a corresponding feature request, please click to vote it up.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
X_Man
Frequent Visitor

MS Team, please add this option into the refresh section, it should not be that complicated and much helpful for a lot of users. This is what we call low hanging fruits to increase customers satisfaction with this product. Thank you for this !

EBoklund
Frequent Visitor

Are you kidding me? You need votes for this extremely basic feature??? Just get it done, dammit!

myjpkl
Frequent Visitor

still waiting for this

S184019
Advocate III
Advocate III

When will this feature become available? 

RobX
Advocate I
Advocate I

This request is two years old.  Can we please add this change?  These scheduled refresh options are extremely limited.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

THIS IS NOT SOLVED!

And the linked idea has been closed.

Please please please add Monthly as an option on Scheduled refresh of dataset. Monthly reports are a thing. Executive members wish their report to be the same for the whole month, not constantly updating to different numbers, or at least ours do.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @dougwhattam,

Currently, Power BI service doesn't yet support monthly scheduled refresh. Here is a corresponding feature request, please click to vote it up.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

We are still waiting for this basic feature to be implemented, why is it available for subscriptions and not for report refresh ?

The request was first posted in 2015, it's on page five in top and the request directly underneath it is flagged as started. Could you, please, finally do something about it?

Would it be possible to NOT show these as completed? It isn't completed if the feature is not available. This happens all the time! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.