Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ranaankit
Frequent Visitor

Mobile View for Power BI Report Server Reports

Hi Team,

I have developed one Mobile enabled Power BI Reporting Server Report. When I am trying to access it thru Power BI Mobile App then it is behaving in right manner as per Mobile View, but when I am embedding the same in other application then it is not getting responsive. 

How can we embedd the PBRS report and make it responsive?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

7 REPLIES 7
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ranaankit,

You can embed report by appending ?rs:embed=true at the end of teh report URL: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/quickstart-embed

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Thanks for your reply.

But the issue is not embeding we have already embedded the report on web page. The issue is responsive behaviour of report. When we view the same report via Power BI mobile app it becomes responsive but when we embed the same on webpage and open the same form mobile it is not responsive. 

Regards,

Ankit

Hi @ranaankit,

Do you mean the embedded report not responsive in mobile browser?

Is it working when you open the web page in browser use computer? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Yes embedded report not responsive in mobile browser, it is opening on desktop as well as on mobile browser. 

In Power BI Desktop you can design Mobile View and Desktop View both. We have created on report with both variants created. When we open it on Mobile it is only opening as it opens on Desktop. But if we open it from Power BI Mobile App it is showing Mobile view. 

My question is how to show that Mobile view on Embedded report. Please remember I am talking about Power BI Reporting Server not Power BI Service. 

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit

Hi @ranaankit,

I have consulted this issue internally, will keep you update once I get information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,
Is there any update on this issue? 

Thanks,
Nasir Islam Sujan

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Have you found the answer maybe?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.