Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Min and MAx value adjustment in Maps Visual

I am comparing two map visuals. One is showing before and other showing after. The bubble in each will show how much change occurs . When I plot two maps side by side, the values in each change but the visuallly it shows no change because the the bubbles in next vsual are adjusted to new values. 

So is there a way so I can set max and min value or any other waybubble map.png so I can compare the change before and and modification? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Since the value is in the two maps, so the map display the size of bubble will not effect each other.  Are you trying to change the bubble size in both map visuals?

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Anonymous
Not applicable

So both map charts are adjusted to the values in their respected column . I want so it pick the max and min value among both ( before and after) columns and then when we plot the value in both map charts, the size of the bubble is with respect to both columns value and not only related to its own column max/min. Somehow in both of the columns, I need to calculate max sum of first column and minimum sum of other column

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors