Measures different in published report compared to desktop
Some measures seem to be calculating things differently in the published version of a report I have compared to what is appearing locally on desktop. The measures in the desktop version: 22.187%, -1.8350%, 22.594%. The measures in the published report are closer to 14%, -273%, and 54%.
The data comes from sql server, which is then unpivoted in Power BI, and the measures are created based on the unpivoted data. Everything seems fine in Desktop, but in the published version I'm seeing very different numbers.
Even weirder is I've tried to publish the report a few times and the measure will initially appear correct in the published version and then a few mintues later switch to being incorrect.