Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Redcol

May 2020 Internet Explorer

SInce we upgraded our power bi server to May 2020, we have noticed that if we open a web link from a Power Bi Report (to another power bi report) explorer opens as a small popup with no option to resize. This does not happen on Edge (but not everyone has edge). This does not happen on our other September 2019 server. On there it opens as a new tab.
any ideas on how to remedy this as it appears May 2020 has broken our box 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Les111
Resolver I
Resolver I

I noticed this too when using the web link action on an image to go to another report. I turned off the action and added a link in a text box instead and the link behaves normally. This is only useful if you have a static link like I did of course. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Les111
Resolver I
Resolver I

I noticed this too when using the web link action on an image to go to another report. I turned off the action and added a link in a text box instead and the link behaves normally. This is only useful if you have a static link like I did of course. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.