Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

praveen229

MapBox not working on Server reports

I have used MapBox in one of my reports, it worked fine on Desktop RS version after publishing on Server, it is showing me blank Map with control + - present. I have provided the MapBox viz key in Desktop RS version. 

Please advise. 

9 REPLIES 9
TheGuyInGlasses
Frequent Visitor

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue when using Mapbox.

Has anyone found a fix?

I'm having the same issue. @Anonymous @praveen229  Did either of the links from @TheGuyInGlasses  work for you? 

Working fine on dev environment, but blank in both powerbi web and a generated web url.  i'm on version 1.5.0 (about on the visual icon).  Suggestions?

I discovered that if I turn off my LastPass extension I can view the MapBox visual. 

Disabling the LastPass extension (not just signing out) did work for me too!

Well son of a gun - that worked.  Great detective work!!!   So why?   Hate to have to tell each person trying to use it to turn it off --- painful...

Chris

Painful indeed. The best I can think of at the moment is to put messages in a text box letting folks know that they may need to disable the extension. Not a great solution. See visual at end of StoryMap: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/8f340f261300440c92a8ce28f2e93853

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

@jcigna wrote:

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

Actually the issue is between either LastPass or the MapBox custom visual. 

The MapBox custom visual have this tagged as a bug in their GitHub repo here https://github.com/mapbox/mapboxgl-powerbi/issues/295 so hopefully they will release a fix for this soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.