cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MapBox not working on Server reports

I have used MapBox in one of my reports, it worked fine on Desktop RS version after publishing on Server, it is showing me blank Map with control + - present. I have provided the MapBox viz key in Desktop RS version. 

Please advise. 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MapBox not working on Server reports

I have the same issue when using Mapbox.

Has anyone found a fix?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. @Anonymous @praveen229  Did either of the links from @TheGuyInGlasses  work for you? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Working fine on dev environment, but blank in both powerbi web and a generated web url.  i'm on version 1.5.0 (about on the visual icon).  Suggestions?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I discovered that if I turn off my LastPass extension I can view the MapBox visual. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Well son of a gun - that worked.  Great detective work!!!   So why?   Hate to have to tell each person trying to use it to turn it off --- painful...

Chris

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Painful indeed. The best I can think of at the moment is to put messages in a text box letting folks know that they may need to disable the extension. Not a great solution. See visual at end of StoryMap: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/8f340f261300440c92a8ce28f2e93853

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@jcigna wrote:

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

Actually the issue is between either LastPass or the MapBox custom visual. 

The MapBox custom visual have this tagged as a bug in their GitHub repo here https://github.com/mapbox/mapboxgl-powerbi/issues/295 so hopefully they will release a fix for this soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors