Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

praveen229

MapBox not working on Server reports

I have used MapBox in one of my reports, it worked fine on Desktop RS version after publishing on Server, it is showing me blank Map with control + - present. I have provided the MapBox viz key in Desktop RS version. 

Please advise. 

9 REPLIES 9
TheGuyInGlasses
Frequent Visitor

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue when using Mapbox.

Has anyone found a fix?

I'm having the same issue. @Anonymous @praveen229  Did either of the links from @TheGuyInGlasses  work for you? 

Working fine on dev environment, but blank in both powerbi web and a generated web url.  i'm on version 1.5.0 (about on the visual icon).  Suggestions?

I discovered that if I turn off my LastPass extension I can view the MapBox visual. 

Disabling the LastPass extension (not just signing out) did work for me too!

Well son of a gun - that worked.  Great detective work!!!   So why?   Hate to have to tell each person trying to use it to turn it off --- painful...

Chris

Painful indeed. The best I can think of at the moment is to put messages in a text box letting folks know that they may need to disable the extension. Not a great solution. See visual at end of StoryMap: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/8f340f261300440c92a8ce28f2e93853

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

@jcigna wrote:

I think that this is a known issue for LastPass, but I don't know which serive the issue is with - does it live with LastPass or with PowerBI? 

Actually the issue is between either LastPass or the MapBox custom visual. 

The MapBox custom visual have this tagged as a bug in their GitHub repo here https://github.com/mapbox/mapboxgl-powerbi/issues/295 so hopefully they will release a fix for this soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.