Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ShaileshK_LT20
Frequent Visitor

Logarithmic Scale is not working.

Hi ,

I am using Power BI report server May 2022 version. Logarithmic scale is not working for Line and Stacked Column chart when I uploaded the report on report server but if I upload same report on Power BI services then its working correct.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Power BI Report Server Desktop:

ShaileshK_LT20_0-1658729265783.png

Power BI Report Server:

ShaileshK_LT20_1-1658729342121.png

Thanks,

Shailesh

4 REPLIES 4
tgr8Haus
Regular Visitor

My company is experiencing the same issue that @ShaileshK_LT20 has described (though with the scatter plot). When the logarithmic scale is set in the desktop client, the change is not persisted when deployed on the report server. Instead, the visualization is switched back to a linear scale. Has this been looked into @v-henryk-mstf?

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ShaileshK_LT20 ,

This doesn't seem to be a version issue, the tests I did on the unified version show the customized tick marks properly. The reference is as follows:

vhenrykmstf_0-1658997636165.png

vhenrykmstf_1-1658997674051.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-henryk-mstf ,

Thank you for the reply. Linear scale is working as excepted but when I used Logarithmic scale, It is not showing linear after publishing the report on report server (refer screen shot 2).

Same issue I am experiencing in my other reports as well when I have using Logarithmic scale in the chart. 

Regards,

Shailesh

Hello @v-henryk-mstf ,

Did you get chance to check the above issue.

Regards,

Shailesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.