Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

roumen92
Helper I
Helper I

January 2019 release issue

Dear Support,

We're facing the issue that when the checkbox "apply security filter in both directions" is clicked, the report cannot be uploaded to the report server. But this is needed in order to work with the dynamic RLS.

Can you please help?

Regards,

Roman

4 REPLIES 4
roumen92
Helper I
Helper I

Am I the only one facing this issue? Or does somebody else has the dynamic RLS running?

Regards

Same thing here, we can't upload reports with "security filter in both directions"

I get the same error.

In PowerBI Report Server Logfile I found following error message:

"Table 'Table_Name' is configured for row-level security, introducing constraints on how security filters are specified. The setting for Security Filter Behavior on relationship 'Relationship_Name' cannot be Both."

I found a hint that it occurrs on SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services.

"Error when you use SecurityFilteringBehavior enumeration in SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3183440/error-when-you-use-securityfilteringbehavior-enumer...

And should be solved after installing Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2016. But I use SQL Server 2017 Analysis Service 14.0.3.441.

It seems that the error still occurr on SQL Server 2017.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.