Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

teros
Helper I
Helper I

Issues following upgrade to latest version

Following an upgrade to the latest version of the Power BI Report Server (version 15.2.0 389), none of the new features appear to be working, and some of the old features appear to be stopped working. 

Regarding new features, hidden pages still appear, there are no references to bookmarks, and visualization header lines still appear even after I select "hide" from the options page.

As far as existing features are concerned, table and matrix visualization data no longer appears. Instead, a set of vertical and horizontal scroll bars encompasses blank space.  However, if I select "export data", the data that should have appeared on the screen is present in the CSV file that downloads.  In addition, if I right-click on a graph (which does appear, by the way), and select a drillthrough target, the current page no longer changes, though the data on that page (which cannot be seen, but can be exported) is filtered appropriately.

This behavior is the same whether I view an embedded report in my web application, or directly from the report server.   On the other hand, reports opened through Power BI Desktop appear to be working correctly, including page hiding (the name is grayed out) and drillthrough behavior.

I'm not currently seeing any errors in the various log files.

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @teros,

Please make sure to clear your browser's cache and give it a new try.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.