Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jwfgeol
Frequent Visitor

Issue with "Show Data" headers and formatting

There is an issue with the formatting of "Show Data" in the Report Server for the Line and stacked column chart.  When viewing "Show Data" on the Desktop, the headers show the measure names and the numbers are formatted correctly; however, when viewing the same visual in the Report Server, the numbers are not formatted and the headers do not show.

9 REPLIES 9
jjimenez
Frequent Visitor

I have checked the update and now some lines appear but others do not.  I do not know if this is the expected behaviour. I have made a sample report for you to verify. When I add a field to the tooltip one of the lines values stop appearing.

Sample report

mgmeyer
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

We just released a patch update that may resolve this issue, can you try to install the latest and let me know if it still repros? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The new server patch is still under the August 2018 update: (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57270). When you download the server version, you will notice this version is different than the original version from August 2018 update.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, guys I missed forum) I use Pro license and I tell about issue on common cloud service. Could you redirect me to responsible or give a link?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! Thanks for quick response. I think the problem is in visualization type. I have this issue only for 'line and clustered column chart'. Please could you check?

The issue was resolved. Power BI Team, thank you very much for the quick turnaround!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just checked - still wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.