Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

niklas3000
Helper I
Helper I

Is there a way to embed view of reports from report server into another website?

Hi!

Is there a way to embed view of reports from report server into another website?

I want to embedd the area marked by a green rectangle into a webpage in antother application without the menu and other stuff marked by the red rectangle.

pbireport img.png

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

No, you cannot embed the whole portal like that. But the portal is just built on top of the REST APIs for Report Server Develop with the REST APIs for Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Learn so you could build your own API with your own styling and theming using those APIs

What we need is not really our own API, but to have a web gui with the reports showing on the webpage embeded into another aplication. But perhaps it is possible to build the webgui by requesting the name of the reports and folders, and the urls for the reports via reports servers API. It will take som development though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.