cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Is the page navigation feature fomr the Cloud likley to appear in PBI-SSRS?

In the cloud service, when you have a lot of tabs you get a pop up list of pages for your page navigation. This doesn't seem to work on the SSRS-PBI server. I get a very long list of pages and have to scroll left/right a huge amount

The PBIX is the same page for each of our 30+ customers, so we duplicate the page and apply a page filter for each. yes our users are too lazy to do tehir own filter! I know. 

Anyway I wondered if this feature might migrate at some point. No biggie.

many thanks

Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Is the page navigation feature fomr the Cloud likley to appear in PBI-SSRS?

Hi @stpnet,

What is the page navigation feature you mentioned? Can you provide a screenshot of this feature on Power BI service?

Per my knowledge, a multiple tab report will display a page list at the bottom. This page list exists on both Power BI Service and Power BI Report Server.

6.PNG

Report on web portal.

7.PNG

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

When you have a lot of pages on the cloud based version you get a Page Y of X control at the bottom. When you click on the page you get a pop up list of all the page titles. to select from or you can scroll through with the Previous/Next

This doesn't seem to happen on the SSRS PBI server, you do just get a list of all the Tabs as you describe.

Here's a screen shot of the report deployed on the cloud service showing the simpler navigation.

page_nav_pbi.png

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @stpnet,

For any feature request, we appreciate you submit ideas here. Your feedback is very valuable to improve the level of our products and service.

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors