Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

oscarmqz
Advocate II
Advocate II

Incremental refresh not pulling today's data

Hi, I've configured an incremental refresh out of a SQL database. It is configured to pull data greater than RangeStart and less of equal to RangeEnd, the incremental settings are keep 2 years of data and refresh in the last one day based on insert DT. This is set up for 2 tables, the original one pulling from SQL and one more which references the source. The refresh finish successfully, but it brings data up to yesterday only.

I have another report with same configuration and it works just fine, what could I be missing? This one is configured on a single table though

3 REPLIES 3
oscarmqz
Advocate II
Advocate II

Update: It is definitely something with the 2nd table referencing the source, I've disabled the incremenetal refresh on it and it is now pulling today's data... can't find a way to fix this =(

Update 2: It works the first time, the one that runs right after the report is published, then the schedule refresh won't load anything, it's been 2 days and my report stayed at Sep 24 even when it ran today

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you manage to get this working? I myself am having the same problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.