Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SamTailor
Helper I
Helper I

How to publish Power BI Desctop report as mobile report

Hi

I need to make Power BI Desctop report available in Mobile view on Server. Server is key word here - coz on Service its very ez, but for Server it doesn't read my PBIX file as mobile view at all, Instead it suggests to download some some Report Builder and create mobile view there.

Is there a way to make my PBIX report adopted to mobile view on Server without using Reprot builder?

Coz builder is not good for me since I have lots of measures indide PBIX file and Mobile Report builder doesn't support measures as data source, only flat tables(

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SamTailor,

It is not available to display Power BI reports in Mobile View on Power BI Report Server Web portal.

Before publishing Power BI reports to report server, you can set its layout to Phone view in desktop. Then, to view Power BI reports in Phone View, Power BI mobile app is required. You can view on-premises Power BI reports, Reporting Services mobile reports, and KPIs in the Power BI mobile apps which should be connected to Power BI Report Server.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.