Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pitersonner
Frequent Visitor

How to create a pop-up window/message for confidentiality for my Report Server?

Hi experts.

This is my first post in this community.

My team operates on Power BI Report Server

Our data are sensitive and we would like to add a pop-up window/ message that comes up every time they log in 

Is there a way in Power BI to create 

- Pop up message or window stating to inform users as soon they log in Report Server

Please let me know whether there are any way or need more information about the question.

Thank you, peers!

3 REPLIES 3
wernichs
Regular Visitor

Hi @d_gosbell , Did you ever find a solution to the above requirement ?

@wernichs - no there is still nothing like this built in to Power BI Report Server and forcing a popup everytime someone accesses the site is not a great experience so I would not expect something like this to be added.

You could maybe change the branding image or the site title to include "HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL" or some text like that.

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

There is no functionality like this built-in to Power BI Report Server you will have to find some other alternative. Maybe you could restrict access and have part of the access request process that the users need to agree to keep the information confidential. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.