Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pabeader
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to combine two Paginated reports

I have two paginated reports that I need to combine into one.  The first one is a single page portrit orientation, the second one is a multipage, landscape orientation, multi-column design.

What options are available to do this?  I have tried creating a third report with two subreports but so far I haven't been able to get the second one to render properly.

2 REPLIES 2
pabeader
Post Patron
Post Patron

As it turns out, in my unique situation, there isn't a way to do it.  The first one is a single page portriat orientation and the second one is a multipage newspaper column affair.  Can't be done with the current subreport functionallity.

Petebro
Employee
Employee

Unfortuantely subreports or a newly designed third report are your best options. However, as noted neither is a quick way to put the two reports together and will require a fair about of tinkering to get to look just right.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.