Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmhalila
Helper II
Helper II

How to Add user in a Group

Hello,

I have multiple users that grouped and granted the same access for one report in the Power BI reporting Server. Now I want to Add one of them to another group so they can access more than one report. How can I do it? I don't need the account to be independent; I want it to be in another group.

tmhalila_0-1669366390887.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Shahfaisal
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

User groups are created outside of Report Server. If you are using Office 365, I suggest you reach out to your Office 365 admin, otherwise your network security admin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PritamA
Frequent Visitor

Talk to your Server Team and ask them to create AD user Group with the list of users you want to grant an access. If you want groups with different permissions then create accordiangaly an d add users.

Shahfaisal
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

User groups are created outside of Report Server. If you are using Office 365, I suggest you reach out to your Office 365 admin, otherwise your network security admin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

BizApps LATAM 2023

Business Application LATAM Summit 2023

Join the biggest FREE Business Applications Event in LATAM this February.

Power Platform Bootcamp

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

In this bootcamp we will deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, delivered to you by experts and community leaders.