Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

berrywithquery
Regular Visitor

Hot to show PBi on Sharepoint 2013

Hi there,

please help. I want to show pbi report on shp 2013.

My report is on power Bi report server and I have the highest possible permission on Sharepoint.

I tried: iframe <iframe width="800" height="600" src="https://xxxxxxxx?rs:embed=true" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe> but does not working - problem with certificate..I find some advice, but I am not so skilled to applied general tips

Then I tried web parts: web browser, where I just add a web I need.. and it shows me just header of power b report server.

I would be grateful to you for some (specific) help and tips.

Thanks a lot!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @berrywithquery ,

Do you have a requirement to embed a report from the report server into sharepoint 2013?
The key to display the embedded powerbi report in sharepoint 2013 is the parameters passed in the URL. You can refer to the following blog for detailed steps.

Displaying a Power View Report on a SharePoint Page

If you want to switch to SharePoint Online, you need to make sure that the Power BI Reporting Server must be publicly accessible and then you can embed the Power BI Reporting Server report in an iFrame in the SharePoint page.

Embed a Power BI Report Server report using an iFrame in SharePoint Server - Power BI | Microsoft Do...

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thank You so much @v-henryk-mstf , 

I came up with something similar, but it´s still not the right one.

But.. I think I get it now -without result, the problem is probably in the browser certificates (but still just theory)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @berrywithquery ,

Do you have a requirement to embed a report from the report server into sharepoint 2013?
The key to display the embedded powerbi report in sharepoint 2013 is the parameters passed in the URL. You can refer to the following blog for detailed steps.

Displaying a Power View Report on a SharePoint Page

If you want to switch to SharePoint Online, you need to make sure that the Power BI Reporting Server must be publicly accessible and then you can embed the Power BI Reporting Server report in an iFrame in the SharePoint page.

Embed a Power BI Report Server report using an iFrame in SharePoint Server - Power BI | Microsoft Do...

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank You so much @v-henryk-mstf , 

I came up with something similar, but it´s still not the right one.

But.. I think I get it now -without result, the problem is probably in the browser certificates (but still just theory)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.