Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NiekG
Frequent Visitor

Hiding bottom bar in embedded power bi report

I'm trying to hide the bottom bar of my embedded power bi report. 

NiekG_0-1631691557005.png

I recall being able to hide it in the past by adding "&navContentPaneEnabled=false" at the end of the embed URL, however this doesn't seem to work any more. Does anyone have any idea on how i could hide the bar?

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NiekG ,

According to your description, currently for publish to web in powerbi service, Hiding bottom bar is not yet supported. Because Publish To Web is that anyone on the Internet can view your published reports or visuals, there will be restrictions.

If you want to customize the control of the generated webpage, I suggest you can use the method of embedding the webpage or portal. For more details, you can read related document: Embed a report in a secure portal or website

You can also refer to similar solutions:

powerbi - How to Remove "Microsoft Power BI" footer from the report while publishing to web - Stack ...

powerbi - How to remove bottom bar in Power BI published Dashboard - Stack Overflow

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NiekG ,

According to your description, currently for publish to web in powerbi service, Hiding bottom bar is not yet supported. Because Publish To Web is that anyone on the Internet can view your published reports or visuals, there will be restrictions.

If you want to customize the control of the generated webpage, I suggest you can use the method of embedding the webpage or portal. For more details, you can read related document: Embed a report in a secure portal or website

You can also refer to similar solutions:

powerbi - How to Remove "Microsoft Power BI" footer from the report while publishing to web - Stack ...

powerbi - How to remove bottom bar in Power BI published Dashboard - Stack Overflow

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.