Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hide or unable View menu while visualizing report

Hi guys,

I have an issue with the View menu you can see on the upper-left corner of a report when visualizing it on the report server. I don't want to show that, I need to unable or take it off because I don't want my users to use it, above all because there they can find Bookmark and Selection panels and they must not.

Please help me!!

Thank you so much

4 REPLIES 4
KBO
MVP

Hi @Anonymous  :),

sounds you need the embedd code for the reports - add only ?rs:embed=true

here is the link to this topic: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/quickstart-embed

Best,

Kathrin 

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot @KBOfor your answer.

Anyway, sorry but I don't take why your link should help me. I don't need to use SharePoint and I don't think I need to embed the report too, because it needs to be seen right in Power BI Report Server platform as it is commonly, simply hiding that View menu where you can find Bookmark and Selection panels.

I saw @Greg_Deckler liked your answer too. Let me know, please. Thanks again.

Nick

Not sure about disabling the toolbar from configuration but one way you can share the link with the user by including

"?rs:Command=Render&rc:Toolbar=false" in the link

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @FarhanAhmed 

The fact is I don't want to share a link, users have to log in in Report Server and then select their report on their own, so I can't fix it with your hint because they would not navigate and would not need to log in, which I need to use RLS.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.