cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjmar025 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Grid lines on bar chart

Hello, I noticed that when I publish a dashboard with a bar chart to my report server with the y-axis gridlines set to 'off', the gridlines still display. Does anyone else have this problem? I am using the August 2017 preview of report server - can anyone confirm that this problem has been foxed with the november release of report server?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: Grid lines on bar chart

Hi @mjmar025,

Do you mean you turn off gridlines in X axis for bar chart in Power BI desktop optimized for report server? 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue when I test with Power BI desktop optimized for report server version 2.51.4885.1423 64-bit (October 2017) and Power BI report server version 14.0.600.437. Please update your environment to the latest version as ours then test again, you can download here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56137

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mjmar025 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Grid lines on bar chart

The gridlines setting shows up in the y-axis settings if the bar chart is flipped in the horizontal orientation. Do you get the issue when you use that object?