Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export to HTML not showing Graphs

Hi,

So I've created a paginated report (in MS report builder) and uploaded to our server, the report contains two tables of data and a graph, which all works completely fine.

The issue I am having is that I am trying to export this via a file share subscription as a HTML 4.0 document, which also exports fine however when it is exported, the two tables display fine however the graph does not, I have tried to google around for this but to no avail. Wonder if anyone can help, if I export it via email and attach as MHTML it works fine and I can everything as expeced.

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you provide a description of the relevant screenshots (exactly by what means the graphics were created)?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am exporting this via a subscription via paginated reporting and the output being HTML 4.0. When it exports, the two tables of data appear fine however the graph appears with the below icon as I've screenshotted below.

paulr23_0-1658477078020.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors