Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

syasmin25
Helper V
Helper V

Export paginated report based on parameter

Hello, 

I am kind of new to creating paginated reports so I don't know how to ask the right question about what I am trying to do. I have a parameter, let's name it subgroup2, which is based on another parameter, let's name it subgroup1. 

When the user selects a value in subgroup1, it should provide at least 300 values in subgroup2. I was wondering if there is a way I can make it do batch printing on all those values in subgroup2?

Any ideas, suggestions or links would be highly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
josef78
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

If you want export one-by-one, by some parameter, it is not problem, use parameter to filter dataset, and export one-by-one.

If you want automated bulk export many reports based on parameter, there are also posibilites, you can use "Data-Driven Subscriptions", or you can use API or URL parameter to generate many reports from another tool (including power-shell)

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @syasmin25 ,

As far as I know, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this at the moment, but to export them one by one.

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.