Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

saadrabeb
Regular Visitor

Export CSV/PDF

Hello,
I know that with Power Bi you can export an Excel csv document, I wanted to know if there is a possibility to export in PDF.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Got it know.

At present you can export the data to csv or excel only, which you can convert later on to pdf or any format.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KiranHosakote
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @saadrabeb 

Yes you can export to PDF with multiple filters and slicers applied. For details, see https://medium.com/bi-helper/automated-distribution-of-power-bi-reports-and-dashboards-25fde6c68af0.

nitishsh91
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @saadrabeb 

I believe you mean exporting your report in pdf, yes it's possible, please check out below link

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-pdf

Hi, thank you for your answer, but I didn't want to export the report, I wanted to export the results of my research table in pdf format (I only found csv format), is it possible?
Look at the attached image to understand me.

saadrabeb_0-1664981232009.png

Two things you could do. If you do file>export>export to pdf, it will export the entire page to pdf.

If you just want your table in the pdf, click on your visual, go to format visual, general, Properties, size and make note of the height and width of the visual. Create a new page. Under vizualizations menu, hit format pane, canvas setting, set type to custom and manually adjust the height and width of the page to match yoru table and then  paste your table in the page

Hide any pages you dont't want included in your pdf then hit export to pdf. 

Imrans123_0-1665004096122.png

Got it know.

At present you can export the data to csv or excel only, which you can convert later on to pdf or any format.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.