Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jmiridium
Helper IV
Helper IV

Error when Refreshing SQL Data

Getting the following error:

SessionID: 7f671cd2-63b8-4c82-9b09-61b6f6269a18
[0] -1055784932: Credentials are required to connect to the SQL source. (Source at entsql01;master.). The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[3] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[4] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[5] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[6] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[7] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

I verified credentials and everything works. What is the issue?
30 REPLIES 30

Yeah. tried that but still not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update on this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue. Same credentials across four different dashboards, works on 3 and fails on the 4th with the same error that you've dsiplayed. No idea why.

Same issue here. Did you all use a clean reportserver database when installing PBIRS or did you upgrade an existing RS database from a standard SSRS installation?

It was a brand new installation.  I am looking currently at 2 reports built last week. both with multiple datasources to connect to, both getting test connection success, but one failing due to apparently one set of credentials against jsut one of the reports

Is this grouped moniored by any techies at Microsoft- of is there an official route to raising the issue? (it's killing me)

I have a support ticket in with MS about this and they are looking at the issue. I sent them a link to this thread and the engineer said they are going to as the Product Group about it.

I just sent it in via Power BI, can everyone not just log tickets to MS too?

jmiridium
Helper IV
Helper IV

What's really funny is I can use the same credentials on a different report and it refreshes just fine

Bump

Did you work out what was going on with this? I am using Power BI Server- and the report will not refresh via the scheduled refresh screen with the same meesage you got.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.