Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error trying to update the report

Hello everyone.
I got a problem with update the report on the report server.

MarcoRossi1979_0-1606311060169.png

I try to delete the file, create a diferente folder and publish, but nothing didn´t work.  

Anyone had this problem before?

Tks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gboreki

Yes, I did update to the october versions.

For you to understand at the begining, we did have a problem with the performace of our servers and we upgrade the memory and processors, after we did that, we starded have this problems, whem we update to de new version, many of the pbix worked without further problems, but some of them  start having this problems. 

We have a DW in Sql server, i don´t use any queries to conect, all is native to sql server tables.

Tks 

gboreki
Employee
Employee

Hi Marco,

Just to confirm, have you updated the server to the updated october version (this was released on Nov-18th)? This update had fixes to many issues that had messages similar to this one. If you did update and still see issues can you share what are the types of datasources/queries used in this report?

Thanks

gboreki

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.