Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jazzhanya
Frequent Visitor

Empty visualization images with no data displayed in Power BI Server

Hi everyone, 

I'm facing a trouble when I publish my pbix. file from Desktop to the Power BI Server. The visualization image can be loaded but there is no data available in every dashboard. Here I attach an screenshot..

Capture22.PNG

• The data could be displayed before in the same dashoard. This problem started to happen 1 week ago. 
  • I can see the data in the report in the file in Power BI Desktop.
  • Data source is SharePoint Online list
  • I published it to both My Workplace and App Workplace, but they both return empty
  • I tried both Edge and IE  browsers, but I faced the same problem. 

One time I published it to the Server, the data was displayed but after I refreshed the webpage, it disappared again. Would you please help check what's the problem? How can I fix it? Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Jaz

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

First try is to restart the PBIRS.  Secondly,  please check the Logfiles from the Report Server.

Did you created a automatically refresh?

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your reply. I try restart the server but it doesn’t work. And yes, I do schedule a daily data refresh on the server. I can view the data again in the report server, if I manually re-publish the file from Desktop. However the data will disappare after a short while. Can you please advise how to solve this problem?

Kind regards,
Jaz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hm.. we talk from different things. This forum is dedicated to the Power BI Report Server (on prem). Your screenshot seems are the online version at powerbi.com

Anyway: Does report doesn’t display data after a refresh or after the publishing. How do you refresh the webpage?With the black Button on PowerBi.com?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors