Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Gautamg-info

Drill-through report in report server

Do drill through reports work in report server

11 REPLIES 11
BhupeshC
Regular Visitor

Any update on this? I have the March version installed and the drillthrough to other pages feature is not working on PBIRS.

I am using the August version and drillthroughs are working for me here.

jrussell17
Frequent Visitor

Is the Drill through feature still working with the March 2018 release for Report Server? The drill through option works for me in the Desktop version, but in the report server, I no longer have the option. Is this a known issue?

Yup, Drillthrough is working as before, per our testing. Any luck if you clear your web browser cache?

I just installed the March 2018 optimised version of PowerBI and my drillthrough filters (which I would have created in PowerBI Desktop) are not working.

I have a lot of drillthrough filters based on measure values and those are not working. Drillthrough filters using columns or calculated columns look ok.

Should drillthrough filters created with measure work?

Hi

when I wanting to sign up for Microsoft BI, I have an error for my work email: fathi@sobhanoncology.com 

This error: Sorry, that didn't work. There's a problem at our end...

could you please help me to fix this problem?

thank you

Kayvan Fathi

riccardomuti
Employee
Employee

Yes, the October 2017 release of Power BI Report Server supports Power BI Desktop's "Drillthrough" feature.

It seems that in January 2018 version it does not work? 
Version 1.1.6582.41691 (Build 14.0.600.442), Released: January 10, 2018

Here the Drillthrough feature is working fine with Version 1.1.6582.41691 (Build 14.0.600.442), Released: January 10, 2018

Yup, drillthrough should continue to work, and does seem to be working in general, with the servicing update released on January 10. If the issue persists for you, could you open a case with Microsoft Support so we can troubleshoot hands-on?

Gautamg-info

Does the current version of report server support drill through report

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.