Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

manalla
Helper V
Helper V

Different schedule for each source when multiple sources are involved in one report

Hi.

I created model with 3 sources. Two Sql and one teradata.
Now I want to schedule each of the source at different frequency based on source system refresh.

That is one source at 30 mins freq. Second one at 5 your freq and teradata at daily freq.

I am not finding this flexibility in report server once I deployed my report.

Any suggestions to acheive this?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
manalla
Helper V
Helper V

Hi can some one please help with this?

Use the Live Connection in Tabular Model with import mode of three different tables and create a  sepearte partition for each and Every table seperatly and put the schedule for the each partition as per your schedule.

@Nagarjuna I am not using tabular and we are not supposed to use any SSAS.
All the sources are direct import mode. And report is deployed to report server.

Any other suggestions?

Hi,

I am badly looking for help here. I will need to refresh one source out of 5 in a different schedule. I am limited to use only Power BI and Report server.

I heard this is possible with Rest API's. Can some one point me to right direction to explore, please.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.