Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

totoalbin
Helper I
Helper I

Deploying PowerBI Embedded to website

I can upload it to my local server but I would like to upload it now to my website.

I'm just new with using PowerBI Embedded and can't understand how to upload or probably publish/web deploy a PowerBI Dashboard using Visual Studio.  

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
seschu0123
Regular Visitor

Are you just wanting to display your PowerBI PBIX report in a non Report Server web site?

You will need to use IFRAME if you are using onPrem and want to have visibility to these reports. However, you will also need to deal with security as well as your users will most likely, get a login prompt when they hit the page.

I just use the report URL with ?rs:Embed=true to remove the ReportServer banners and headers

Hello,

Yes we just want to display the PowerBI Report on a non-Report Server website.  We would like it to be more secure so we thought of using PowerBI Embedded for this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.