Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Debug Asset failed: objectDescriptors

Hi there

I have a dashboard which uses live connection to ssas 2012.

I have one custom visual on this dashboard which is Infographic.

My authoring tool is Powerbi June update (SSRS one)

Anyone has experience this error message when opening your report on Reporting server?

It looks like a javacript window error thing saying Debug Asset failed: objectDescriptors

When I click OK it let me continue but I think its annoying having to clicking it to get rid of it.

Many thanks

Pedzilla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive found that the bug was caused by custom visual Image Viewer. I have removed it and that error message disappeared.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Petebro
Employee
Employee

Which custom visual are you using? I'll try to reproduce the issue and let you know if it's by design or if something else is going on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its InfoGraphic custom visual

Thank you

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the Infographic Designer custom visual version 1.5.4001.0 created on Power BI desktop for report server version 2.47.4766.1221 64-bit (June 2017) displays fine in Power BI report server 14.0.600.301. Please try to update your both Power BI report server and desktop to latest version from this site.

w1.PNGw2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive found that the bug was caused by custom visual Image Viewer. I have removed it and that error message disappeared.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors