Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Datazen/Power BI - Raven DB export/import

Hi - I am planning to Export/Import the Raven DB which is being used by Datazen to store the contents.  My idea is to export the database from one server to another server so that everything will be migrated in one go.  The reason I am doing it is our existing server doesn't have Encryption and we should have Encryption enabled to migarate the dashboards to Power BI using Microsoft SQL Server assistant for Datazen.  I have identified that Raven.Smuggler tool provided by Raven can do this task.  Now, my question is does any one have did this type of task successfully earlier and also how to identify the Raven database Name which Datazen uses.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried various options to export/import unsuccessfully.  We have decided to manually publish the dashboards using datazen publisher.  thank you

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried various options to export/import unsuccessfully.  We have decided to manually publish the dashboards using datazen publisher.  thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.