cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eijer
Helper I
Helper I

Database table information for Report Server is required.

All,

Information from all tables stored in MS SQL is required. All I need is definition that data each table contains. Where can I find it?

Thanx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User II
Super User II

You won't find this information anywhere. The database is considered an internal part of Power BI Report Server. Direct database access is not officially supported. 

If you want to query the metadata held by report server the supported mechanism is to use the REST / Webservices APIs or the powershell cmdlets. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User II
Super User II

You won't find this information anywhere. The database is considered an internal part of Power BI Report Server. Direct database access is not officially supported. 

If you want to query the metadata held by report server the supported mechanism is to use the REST / Webservices APIs or the powershell cmdlets. 

View solution in original post

@d_gosbell 

Thanx for your answer.

One more thing, you may know, would you please see this question?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Way-to-see-schedules-I-made-in-one-screen/m-p/724244

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - June 24th

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!