Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom visuals are not working

Hello All,

I've been working with power bi for more than  2 years and I didn't face any issue like this:

custom visuals were working normally for this period, since 2 weeks custom visuals are not working showing only the tile with no graph render on Power BI Server especially

(FunnelWithSourceByMAQSoftware) with no changes done on the server configurations, but working on the desktop version.

I'm using the Power BI server version (1.6.7327.3007 (January 2020)) with the associated desktop version.

I've tried the following in order to solve this issue with no luck:

-Restarting  the server

-deleted the custom graph and loaded it again 

-download the custom visual from the web and imported it "from file" option

so please if anyone has any solutions it will be really appreciated 

1 REPLY 1
KBO
MVP

Hi @Anonymous ,

thats a problem with custom visuals. This is up to the providers of the visuals, it is best to contact the person who created the visual. Also you can try to update your RS to May 2020 may be the problem will solved by this.

You can also close your old issue if you open a new one https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/custom-visuals-are-not-working-with-Power-BI-server/m-p/1271433#M15421 this will help others 🙂

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.